Are you tired of the usual burger? Baked salmon burgers are a healthy and tasty alternative.
Baked salmon burgers are very simple and quick to make: just put all the ingredients in the food processor, pulse, shape the patties and pop them in the oven. In 25 minutes your dinner is ready!
These burgers are delicious served in a bun, or mini buns, with tartar sauce. Instead of putting lettuce in the buns I used kale to make it really tasty. I just removed the ribs and massaged the kale leaves with extra virgin olive oil.
The ingredients for the salmon burgers are for 2 or 3 people, it depends how thick you like them.You will get 5/6 regular size burgers or 8/10 mini burgers
♥ Let’s keep in touch! ♥ Follow Chilly Frosting on :
- 250 grams (8.81 ounces) salmon fillet, skin off and chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 egg white
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 small fresh chili
- 1 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees C (482 degrees F).
- With a sharp knife, carefully cut the skin off the salmon fillet.
- Take the salmon and chop it into cubes. In a food processor, pulse the chopped salmon with the spring onion until minced.
- Add the chili, dill and pulse.
- Add the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, egg white, Dijon mustard and pulse.The mixture should be nice and light, but hold its shape.
- Form it into even patties and put them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the salmon burgers for 15 minutes turning halfway through cooking.